Emergency and Post Operative Caregivers
EMERGENCY hospitalization is one of the most stressful times in life. You want to be there with your loved one 24 hours a day while they are going through such a traumatic time. But, it's just not possible. That's where Dial-a-Nurse can help! Our specialized team of caregivers have all the skills necessary to make sure a professional caregiver is always by their side advocating for their needs. Whether the situation calls for an RN, LPN, CNA , Home Health Aide or Companion, you can be sure that there's someone watching over them at all times.
Our in Hospital services include:
- Overnight care while you get the sleep and rest you need
- Pet Care
- Making sure your loved one is comfortable, hydrated and watched over
- Help with ambulation to and from the rest room
- Full patient advocacy. Studies show that there are as few as 1 nurse for 25 patients. Our caregivers ensure that hospital staff are alerted and responsive
- Providing caring and compassionate companionship so that your loved one knows they are never alone.
COMING HOME and planning for that wonderful moment is often critical to a successful recovery. Dial-a-Nurse understands that, after surgery, help is often needed. Particularly, in the case of falls that result in broken bones, joint replacement, strokes, heart attacks and other conditions that might require help and assistance to fulfill normal life functions. Our caregivers are trained in helping patients with their basic needs and helping them transition back to full independence.
Our in home services include:
- A complete evaluation and transitioning of the home before the patient returns to ensure that the home is in order and accessible for the patient
- Transportation: running errands, Doctor and Rehab visits, grocery and pharmacy shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with Ambulation
- Help with showering, bathing and dressing
- Medication Reminders
- Help to go over Physical Therapy instructions and Routines
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info & pricing