Home Health Care for Parkinson’s Disease in Naples FL
Parkinson’s is a disease of the nervous system that mostly affects older adults. The disease most often begins after the age of 50. Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with because it severely restricts mobility and as a result makes daily activities increasingly difficult.
Parkinson’s is a progressive disease, which means that in most cases it will continue to gradually get worse. Many people who develop Parkinson’s will require home care assistance. That’s where we can help!
Hourly or 24hr Care - Whatever You Need!
We realize that you may not be getting the care you need, so we are here to ensure that happens with the most loving team and high-quality care possible. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide home care services on an hourly basis with no minimums and even live-in service available.
Care with Respect
We understand that home care can be extremely personal, and may be embarrassing or even demeaning. Our caregivers are dedicated to giving the care you require without compromising your dignity. They will help with personal, physical needs while maintaining a sense of honor and respect for you as an valued elder in our community.
Dial-A-Nurse Naples Home Health Care Home Health Care Services
Dial-A-Nurse caregivers are trained yearly and kept up to date with education and resources available to provide the best quality of care. Everything in our Parkinson’s program is designed to provide exceptional care for our clients:
- Individualized and on demand care. No waiting till someone becomes “available” like in some Assisted Living Communities.
- Every client gets a thorough Nurse Assessment, performed by an RN who will come to the home and analyze the surroundings, support system, mental and physical condition of the individual. They will then use that data in order to create a care plan that details what is needed and how we are going to provide that for them.
- We perform follow up assessments, get feedback from caregivers and family to reinforce and modify the plan so that the client can be as independent as possible.
- All care givers are extensively trained in house and are supervised 24/7 by an RN.
Our goal is to keep clients safe and independent and in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible. Our focused suite of Parkinson’s services include help with:
- Swallowing issues
- Memory issues
- Medications and medication boxes
- Bathing, dressing and bathroom care
- Household chores including, laundry, meal prep and light cleaning
- Transportation if needed and grocery shopping
Find out how we can help you or your loved ones to live safely, comfortably and happily at home. Give us a call and we’ll give you a complimentary, no obligation personal consultation. You’ll meet a compassionate and caring professional who will go over your options with you and let you know how we can help.
Getting Started Is Easy
Dial-A-Nurse Naples Home Health Care is eager to deliver the in-home care service that your loved one desires. Our FREE no-obligation consultation will begin the conversation, so we can customize our services to meet those requirements and answer all of your questions about them before matching you with a caregiver who is suited for you!
Please contact us now to discover more about how our specialized services may assist you in living your best and healthiest life!
Naples Home Health Care
Three easy steps to independence for elders
and peace of mind for their families.
Call our office today at (239) 688-4456
A professional care manager will be happy to speak with you and answer your questions.
Schedule a FREE home care assessment
Our objective is to collaborate to create a personalized care plan that suits your needs.
We match you with the right caregiver
Enjoy the company of a compatible caregiver and flourish in your own home.
Fort Myers Home Health Care
Free Home Care Assessment
Our team is skilled and certified to meet the demands of our elders' care with an office staff and caregivers that share the empathy and compassion needed to treat them like family. Call us now to obtain a free in-home care consultation so that we may improve your life or the lives of someone you care about.
Naples Home Health Care provides a complimentary in-home care evaluation:
- Assessing current care requirements
- Discussing daily routines and habits
- Explaining the expense of care
- Offering a unique care strategy
- Compiling a list of prescription drugs and health problems
- Performing a house safety inspection